Friday, July 24, 2009

[RED DEMOCRATICA] Comentarios : Agradecimientos

 

Dear Friends,
 
Just want to take this time to say THANK YOU to each of you who have email, called me or visited me during this past week since I had surgery.  I am humbled by the support I received from each of you.  Thank you for including me on your prayers.  I am so glad to have a friendship with each of you.  I received emails from as far Guatemala, Mexico, Venezuela, Canada and Peru. I am particularly thankfull to my kids and brothers and sisters who took good care of me while I was getting better. 
 
Let me give you an update as to what happen with surgery.  My doctor at Huntsman Cancer Hsospital reported to me that they removed three lymph nodes from the left side of my neck which initially is negative for cancer.  I have a follow up on August 4th for the final results.  Now, I am still not out of danger, surgery was one was to rule out for sure to see if the cancer had come back to the left side of my neck.  Blood tests indicate that my antibodies are still very very high which says that the cancer is still active somewhere else. 
 
At my next visit we will be asking my doctor what the other options are and where we go from here.  I am scared but I am confident that they will find a treatment plan that will take care of whatever cancer it may be left.
 
Again, from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!
 
Most sincerely,
 
Tony
 
This email was sent to you by:
Tony Yapias
Cellular: (801) 577-3200

__._,_.___
Red Democratica 10 years "On line" (1998-2008)!
Http://reddemocratica.blogspot.com
Boletin Diario :
Http://reddemocratica01.blogspot.com
Foro Debate :
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eleccion

Ahora en FACEBOOK : Red Democratica

Http://www.caretas.com.pe/2000/1631/articulos/protesta.phtml
Http://www.caretas.com.pe/2000/1612/articulos/debate.phtml

Celebrando 10 anos "On Line"..2009

Keep the candle burning

I have a dream
http://www.stanford.edu/group/King/about_king/interactiveFrame.htm

FORUM TPSIPOL: RED DEMOCRATICA (1998-1999).
Informacion : Http://tpsipol.home-page.org

Para enviar un message , enviar a: eleccion@yahoogroups.com
Para suscribirse al Forum , enviar un mensaje a : eleccion-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Para salir del Forum, enviar un mensaje en blanco : eleccion-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Share experiences

with owners like you

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Passionate about cars?

Check out the Auto Enthusiast Zone.

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment